Tyler likes his jumper, but definitely doesn't LOVE it, the way Keira did.
When he's had enough, he'll give me this look, and I absolutely melt! I may be in for trouble during his toddler years.
In general, Tyler is just remarkably mellow, sweet, and full of smiles. We think he is the perfect addition to our family and absolutely could not love him more!
His nicknames include Big Guy, Chubbers, Buddy Boy, and Sweet Boy. We love him! He loves bath time, and is getting ready to make the transition to the big tub- mostly because he is getting to big for his infant tub!
Right now, Tyler goes to bed around 7, waking at 10pm to eat, then right back to bed. Usually, he wakes up between 3 am and 5 am to eat again. I'm working on getting him to sleep for longer stretches, I miss my full nights of sleep! We starting feeding him rice cereal for dinner, hoping it would stretch out his sleeping time, but so far have had minimal success with sleeping. Tyler definitely LOVES his cereal, and gets excited every night when he goes in his seat at the table. Just like his sister did, he cleans his bowl every night!
Tyler LOVES Keira, and she is a wonderful big sister to him. He watches wherever Keira goes, and she can make him giggle all day. She loves helping, especially pushing him in his swing, bringing him toys, picking books for us to read to him every night, even feeding him cereal. She loves being around him, and is very protective. I'm hoping all this love lasts when she has to share HER toys...
No comments:
Post a Comment