We took several trips down to Lake Murray, and lucked out when we found this beautiful field of wildflowers. I thought it was so pretty, I snapped a few pictures of my beautiful girl walking with my iPhone. Not bad for a camera phone!
We also got in every doctor appointment I could schedule. It's a lot easier to get to the doctor with these kiddos when I'm not working! We visited Keira's dentist, and she did better this time. She cried a little and needed some
Once the hygienist left, she was happy to oblige for a cheese picture, showing off her clean teeth, and allowed the Doctor to count her teeth, but she was definitely ready to go. Hopefully she does better in October!
Another "so exciting!" day for Keira was when we took her fishing for the first time! This kid could not be more excited to buy her fishing pole at Lake Murray. I loved how excited she was, I certainly didn't share her enthusiasm. It kills me to go fishing- I can't sit still for that long! I'm glad Daddy enjoys it, she keeps asking to go again.
She and Daddy had a great time despite the fish not biting that day. We're glad we live so close and can go back another (warmer) day and fish again.
Finally, we really celebrated the arrival of spring at Springfest! We have gone in the past, and Keira was thrilled that she was able to ride more of the rides by herself!! Last year, I could not have paid her to go up this slide by herself, but this year, she didn't want to get off! She is definitely more daring in her third year.
We took her for a ride on the merry go round, which she was thrilled about, waving at Tyler and I every time she went around.
We finished the day with a ride on the roller coaster! James and I were a little concerned that she was going to get scared and cry, but after a little nervousness on the first lap-
she loved it! I don't think she wanted to ever get off! She is definitely more daring than her wimpy Mama.
The next day was Mother's Day, and I was spoiled with a delicious breakfast-
a trip to the park, and a new bluetooth radio for my car! We love spring around here, and can't wait for my next break in July.
No comments:
Post a Comment