In early January, we took Tyler up to Santa Maria to visit Grandma's and Grandpa's houses. We had a great time, but unfortunately, I switched phones and lost all the pictures I took that week on my phone! I still have a few of the highlights. Tyler got in tons of snuggles from all his Grandparents, including a few special visits to Grammie V.
Grandpa Spry LOVES smiles, and worked hard at getting a few from our boy.
The absolute highlight of Keira's trip was a visit to Waller Park with Grandma, capped off with a ride on the ponies. I remember going for pony rides when I was a child and loved watching the excitement in Keira's face as she rode around in a circle. We also got in a visit to our friends Ashley and Ryland. Keira and Ryland had a great time playing while Ashley and I snuggled Tyler. We can't wait to go back! We finished out the trip with a yummy breakfast at The Country Kitchen. Aunt Vicki loved snuggling with Tyler. We are lucky to have such wonderful families, and can't wait to see everyone again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment