Friday, March 2, 2012

Settling In

I am finding that the most difficult thing about bringing Tyler home is keeping Keira entertained and keeping the television OFF.  When Tyler was a few weeks old, we had a winter storm come through.  In San Diego, that just means cold rain, and Keira couldn't wait to get outside and play in the puddles.  She loved stomping in the puddles, and was SOAKED when I finally forced her inside. 
 We also completed a few Christmas time crafts, here she is coloring and putting together paper plate Santa Claus faces. 


 Tyler was not exactly an "active" participant in the crafting. 
 Grandma and Grandpa Arce also came to San Diego to meet Tyler, and he got A LOT of snuggles in. 

 I love this picture- it pretty much sums up what life was like in Tyler's first few weeks.
 When Tyler was three weeks old, some of my girlfriends and I had a wine tasting party at my house.  It was my first wine in a LONG time, and we had a great time! 
 The party doubled as a baby shower for my friend Eileen and I, here we all are, I am holding baby Elle and Eileen is holding Tyler.  It's hard to believe, but Elle is a month older than Tyler- I think he was already bigger than she was!  He's such a big guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment