We have really been enjoying including Tyler in our daily activities. Keira loves holding Tyler, getting on the floor and playing, and incorporating him into our days. She is really doing better with him than I imagined she would. On a particularly beautiful day in January, I took them outside and snapped a few pictures of the kids in their big sister/little brother shirts. Tyler's shirt was a 3 month size, and he's growing so fast, I knew he wouldn't fit in it for long!
Keira decided her outfit needed a little extra "something."
First high heels, now tattoos! Keira is growing up so quickly!
Tyler has been working hard at wowing us- starting with his first smile on New Year's Day! He is really mellow and super sweet- we are in absolute love with him!
He keeps practicing his smile- it's so cute!
Keira loves being a big sister, and we are loving having two to love!
No comments:
Post a Comment