Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tyler's First Solids!

Tyler had been eating rice cereal since he was about 5 months old- I was hoping eating solids would help him sleep through the night...but it didn't.  :)  When we got back from Jamaica, it was finally time to start him on vegetables!  His first meal was delicious sweet potatoes, and he was a big fan!  He has done great with eating, but doesn't really seem to enjoy green beans or spinach.  I'm attempting to make most of his food, and it's actually much easier than I had imagined.  His food definitely tastes better than the jarred stuff, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be a better toddler eater than Ms. Keira "I don't like it" Arce.  Keira does not enjoy eating different kids of food, but she definitely enjoys feeding all kids of food to her little brother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment