Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

 After researching preschools in our area, we decided to send Keira to the Catholic School near our house.  I really liked the program and the director.  I was excited that they offered a summer school program so that we could start Keira a little early and she could get to know the staff and the school routine with fewer kids with a less scheduled day.  I was also excited that her first day of school fell on one of my furlough days, so Tyler and I packed her up and were able to take her to school and wait until she was ready for us to leave.  She was so excited to go, and couldn't wait to play with the toys the second we arrived!
 She had a great time at the summer program, made lots of friends, and now we are ready for her regular class to start in the fall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment