Tyler, one of Keira's Best Buddies from daycare, met us at Chuck E. Cheese recently. I have not been to Chuck E. Cheese's since I was a kid, and I always had fun, so I figured Keira would love it. I was right, Keira did LOVE it, but I did not have such a great time. My inner teacher was bursting, watching school age children run amok with very little supervision. I'm glad I didn't go to the doctor right after, I'm sure my blood pressure would have been through the roof. :)
Keira and Tyler started the night with a little pizza and a "show"- yes, they still have the giant
animatronic puppets singing.
I think they were unimpressed.
After the food and the "show" we hit the rides. The kids were in heaven! I couldn't believe the other kids though- cutting in line, pushing, trying to steal tickets AND tokens- right from Lisa's bucket! I made a mental note to wait for awhile before our next Chuck E. Cheese's trip, and probably not a Saturday evening trip again... until I forget what happened this time, or Keira's begging wears me down.
The important thing is that Keira and Tyler got a little quality time in, and they did have a wonderful time! Next time, I think we'll try something new...
No comments:
Post a Comment