We have been so busy lately, I haven't had time to update... hopefully I'll be better about updating from now on!
This Summer was BUSY! I barely spent any time at home, despite my 5 week break from work-
We hit all the So Cal hotspots with Aunt Erin and Uncle Brian, Grandma and Grandpa Spry, and cousins Madi and Russell- the Zoo, the Beach, Disneyland, Knotts Soak City- Keira was a trooper, napping wherever she got a chance, smiling, and rolling with whatever came!
Then we traveled up to Santa Cruz for Uncle John and Aunt Catherine's wedding, where we also hit the Santa Cruz boardwalk, visited Auntie Nicole and Phillip in Oakland, Aunt Andee and Aunt Ronni and their families in Walnut Creek, and went to the city to see the sights! We all had a great time, but were definitely exhausted by the time we made it home!
6 months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment