Naps at home! Tyler has started pulling himself into a standing position, and generally wakes from his nap with a big smile on his face:
Keira has found a love of stuffed animals, and can sometimes camouflage herself under a pile of toys and other snugly animals.
Playing with our toys! I am so in love with this girl, who is discovering the fun of pretend play. Dress up, kitchen... you can see her cook book perched up next to her on the table. :)
Super baby! Keira and Tyler both love flying in the air.
Tyler is getting to that really "fun" age where he is crawling around and getting into everything!! I look forward to the year 2030- I figure my house might actually stay clean then.
He is also starting to "cruise" around, holding onto toys and walking. He's taking his fair share of spills, but is growing in confidence and will take those first steps very soon, I fear!
We have been spending a lot of time outside, enjoying the beautiful weather and our backyard. Both kids love the swing, sandbox, playhouse, and all the toys we have outside. On hot days, I'll put water toys out, and an cool mornings, they enjoy playing with our outside toys. Our backyard investment is definitely paying off!
We also love getting together with friends! This summer, we were able to get together with several groups of friends, and we visited the Zoo, the Science Museum, the Library for a Hullabaloo concert, swimming lessons, park visits, and beach visits. We were definitely never bored, and, as always, I dread the end of summer and lazy days with my kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment