Most days, Keira can't wait to kiss and hug her "brudder". She loves to hold him, and "squeak" his chubby cheeks. I'm happy she loves him so much- I'm hoping she remembers this feeling when it's time to share her toys.
Tyler is working on sitting up, and can usually do it pretty well, as long as he's surrounded by pillows and/or sitting between my legs. He's a little wobbly, but I think his chubby belly helps keep him balanced. This outfit made me laugh, Tyler is looking ready for the Santa Maria Rodeo!
He has also started to join us at the dinner table. No food for this guy yet, but he enjoys sitting in his chair and watching us eat.
Because I know how quickly this time goes by, I wish I could stop his growing, before I know it, he'll be walking!
No comments:
Post a Comment