Sunday, February 28, 2010

Playtown!

We ended our Valentines Day weekend with a playdate with Keira's friend Kade and his mommy Kelli.  Playtown is a great place near our house with TONS of indoor toys to play with.  Keira had a great time with Kade, neither of them could calm down enough for their afternoon nap, they were too busy playing!
She definitely preferred the cars, I think we may have to get one someday!


 
They had fun playing in the playhouse- I'm hoping she perfects her vacuuming skills soon!  I've got some work to do around the house! 
 
 James is hoping she works on her lawn mowing skills-
 
She also throughly enjoyed her first bounce house, until some of the bigger kids came in.  I don't think she's quite ready to share the bounce house yet. 
 She also loved the rollercoaster- they had a coaster that ran down a track and coasted- she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment